The Effective Mentoring Programme Manager
This intensive two-day course provides a training/ HR professional with all the basic requirements to design and manage sustainable mentoring programmes.
The course is based upon the International Standards for Mentoring Programmes in Employment and on extensive research and experience implementing programmes in a wide variety of countries and contexts.
- Fundamental principles and models of mentoring
- Establishing programme purpose/ Applications of mentoring: overview of different kinds of programme
- Role of the mentoring programme manager
- The International Standards for Mentoring Programmes in Employment
- Preparing the ground
- Gaining top management support
- How ready for mentoring is the organisation?
- How ready is the intended audience?
- Funding and budgeting
- Setting up the steering group
- Recruiting and selecting participants
- Launching and marketing the mentoring programme
- Training mentors and mentees
- Supporting mentors and mentees
- Ending a cohort
- Mentoring using e-media
- Multi-country mentoring programmes: cultural and logistics issues
- Designing and populating a mentoring platform
- Communications plan
- Reviewing the relationship, individual progress and the programme: troubleshooting approaches
- Achieving the ISMPE
- Key Do’s and Don’ts
- Your personal development plan as a mentoring programme manager
- Further reading
- Enables you to learn from the practical experience of hundreds of mentoring programmes around the world
- Equips you with the templates you need to design and implement each stage of a mentoring programme
- Enables you to sell the mentoring programme to potential participants, and to key stakeholders, including the leadership team
- Introduces you to a global community of mentoring expertise
- Saves costs by ensuring you avoid the most common mistakes in setting up and running mentoring programmes
- Gives you confidence in your ability to make your programme work
- Provides the tools you need to monitor progress, evaluate outcomes and accredit your mentoring programme against international standards
How to join this seminar:
To join the seminar, you need to fill out the pre-registration form below and pay for the participation.
Participation fee for 1 person is EUR 900 , VAT is not included.
The seminar will be held virtually online on October 23-24 from 10.00 to 18.00 Moscow time ( CET+2)
There are breaks: 11.30-11.45, 13.00-14.00 and 16.00-16.15
Recording won’t be provided.
DAVID CLUTTERBUCKProfessor, co-founder of EMCC, executive mentor
Prof David Clutterbuck is one of the early pioneers of developmental coaching and mentoring and co-founder of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council. Author of more than 65 books, including the first evidence based titles on coaching culture and team coaching, he is visiting professor in the coaching and mentoring faculties of both Sheffield Hallam and Oxford Brookes Universities.
He leads a global network of specialist mentoring and coaching consultants, Coaching and Mentoring International.
He was voted Coaching at Work’s first Mentor of the Year and is among HR Magazine’s top 15 HR most influential. He has worked with thousands of organisations around the world in developing effective, sustainable coaching and mentoring programmes.
- Go to occurrence page
- 23 - 24 Окт 2020
- 10:00 - 18:00